Welcome to

Honey Hush Hush

Why not? Smiling is free!

4.3.10

10 Fav Songs of 2009

If you wondered where I’ve been, I was in a state of depression for the past few days. DEPRESSION FROM NOT FUCKING WINNING THAT CNY TOTO $10MILLION DRAW!!!
FML (fugmyluck)!!!!!!!!!!

May the 5 sharers of that $10MILLION have eternal nightmares of being hugged and caressed by SUSAN BOYLE when they sleep at night!!!! Sluts...

Anyway it’s already 2010; nothing much has changed other than the fact of me becoming more and more handsome+cute by the day. I've been quite popular with girls lately, HAHAHA!!! Time to ZOUK soon...

MY 10 FAV SONGS OF 2009
--------------------------------------------------


10.
Fireflies - Owlcity

I like the rhythm but the lyrics are pretty much semi-retarded.

I'D LIKE TO MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE THAT PLANET EARTH TURNS SLOWLYYYYY

CAUSE I'D GET A THOUSAND HUGS FROM 10 000 LIGHTNING BUGSSSSSS


9.

Super driver - Aya Hirano

Theme song for Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2. Honestly though, even for a Haruhi fanboy like me... I found Season 2 a disappointment, the Endless 8 arc was just fucktarded. WHAT WERE THE WRITERS/PRODUCERS THINKING??????


8.
You belong with me - Taylor Swift

Yo Taylor im really happy 4u, imma let u finish but 'Love Story' was ONE OF YOUR BEST SONGS OF ALL TIME~~~
 
 
7.
Fuck you - Lily Allen
 
Self-explanatory
 
 
6.
Thinking of you
 
Although 'Hot N Cold' is clearly more popular, I consider 'Thinking of you' to be Katy's best song.
 
 
5.
New divide - Linkin Park
 
Kudos to Linkin Park! 'What I've done' from Transformers 1 was bloody impressive and in Transformers 2, they took it a notch higher with 'New divide'.
 
 
4.
 

Morning after dark - Timbaland

THIS ARE THE TYPE OF FACIAL EXPRESSIONS that will net everybody an 'OUT-TO!!!' in those Japanese 'NO LAUGHING' batsu games. Timbo looks like he's dying to get a flying roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris.
"HIT ME COME ON HIT ME, BIATCH"
"OPPS YOU MISSED????"
"I'M STILL WAITING PUSSY...."

I need some REM but I don't like sleeping alone
 
Yeah she's an integral reason why this song/mtv rocks.
 
 
3.
Poker face - Lady Gaga
 
pok-Pok-POk-POK GAI face POK-POK-pok gai face MUM MUM MUM MAH!!!
 
Thanks for cursing me Lady 'Double Organ' Oyster, now I know why I didn't win $10MILLION.
 
Definition of Oyster as para quoted from Wikipedia
"While oysters have two sexes, they may change sex one or more times during their life span. Because of this, it is technically possible for an oyster to fertilize its own egg. The gonads surround the digestive organs, and are made up of sex cells, branching tubules and connective tissue. Oysters cannot be sexed by examining the shell."
 
 
2.
Down - Jay Sean
 
Jay Sean needs to understand that there are 2 things that can never be DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN... downnnnnn downnnnnnn
 
Longcat which is way too long to be down down down down down
 
Messi who is always UP all the time
 
 
1.
 
Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls

BIG THANKS TO JEREMY YAY WHO INTRO'ED ME THIS SONG!!! I abso-fucken-lutely love this girl group... NARSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Narsha the cat
 
I'M LIKE A SUPERVISOR!!!

wtf are you doing ga-in???

No comments: